The Console is accessed through your local network.
Steps to Access the Console
Ensure that the Omega and your computer are on the same network.
Navigate to http://omega-ABCD.local in your browser
- Where ABCD are your Omega's unique identifier
- This can be found on the Omega command line, or in the name of the Omega's default AP wireless network
- You will now be prompted to login
- Use your Omega's credentials to login
- By default the credentials are:
- Username: root
- Password: onioneer
- Once you log in, the console will be available:
- Have fun!
We recommend using Chrome or Opera to access the Console.
There are some issues with Firefox and Safari, we're trying to resolve this as soon as possible!